The SiteWhere team is happy to announce the availability of SiteWhere 1.11.0 Community Edition. This new release contains many new features, improvements, and bug fixes including:
- Add event deduplication support for event sources
- Support alternate (external) id for events for correlation/deduplication.
- Support “hard delete” functionality when deleting a tenant.
- Support “administer own tenant” permission in REST services and web interface.
- Fix bug where tenant template dropdown does not select correct template on updates.
- Fix bug where REST API /engine/start v1.9.0 breaks when starting a started tenant.
For a complete list of issues addressed in the 1.11.0 release, please click on the button below to open the SiteWhere downloads page.
Also, check out our new website which contains information about the new SiteWhere Enterprise Edition beta program!
The SiteWhere Team