The SiteWhere team is happy to announce the availability of SiteWhere 1.10.0 Community Edition. This new release contains many new features, improvements, and bug fixes including:
- Groovy scripting support for routing commands, providing more powerful command delivery options.
- Improved support for external search providers including support for complex queries when using Apache Solr.
- Updates to use latest drivers for MongoDB for improved performance and compatibility.
- Progress monitoring for many core system operations along with corresponding improvements in the administrative user interface.
- Improvements for date handling and proper response codes in REST services.
For a complete list of issues addressed in the 1.10.0 release, please click on the button below to open the SiteWhere downloads page.
Also, check out our new website which contains information about the new SiteWhere Enterprise Edition beta program!
The SiteWhere Team