This video covers SiteWhere’s support of gateway devices with nested hardware components. SiteWhere includes a device element schema editor that allows each device specification to specify a hierarchical layout of nested devices. The structure allows for grouping of devices into “device units” and available “device slots” into which devices may be plugged.
Managing Gateways and Nested Devices
- August 18th, 2017| 0 Comments
- June 19th, 2017| 0 Comments
- May 24th, 2017| 0 Comments
- December 9th, 2016| 0 Comments
- July 21st, 2016| 0 Comments