SiteWhere is developed by SiteWhere, LLC, a company based in Atlanta, GA. The core SiteWhere team consists of developers with a variety of backgrounds, including telecommunications, enterprise service bus, transaction processing, and location-based services.
- 2010 – Development of the SiteWhere platform started as a closed source, asset tracking platform.
- 2013 – The SiteWhere platform is converted to an open source offering.
- 2014 – SiteWhere is incorporated as a Georgia Limited Liability Company.
- 2016 – Started development of SiteWhere Enterprise Edition.
WHY CHOOSE US
- SiteWhere was architected from the beginning for extensibility and large scale event processing.
- The platform is leveraging best of breed components from other well-established open-source projects.
- SiteWhere can be deployed both in the cloud and on premise.
- Open source provides for a vastly reduced TCO (total cost of ownership).
- SiteWhere provides a lot of the features of high dollar commercial solutions.